Friday, March 13, 2015

Bucket List for 2015



For the past couple years, I always have found that I didn't really have any memorable memories to keep with me forever. I want this year to be different. I want to fill it with memories that I'll talk about for years to come. This is my personal bucket list. Feel free to share your bucket list with me! Maybe I'll find something there I'd like to do. 
  • Buy a train ticket to go to New York and see Gigi on Broadway
  • Go camping for a weekend
  • Buy a plant and take care of it for the whole summer
  • Learn a new dish
  • Go to a music festival
  • Make my own personal cookbook
  • Read a book that I have never read before
  • Spend a day walking around in the city
  • Get a job!
  • Go to the Shedd Aquarium
  • Eat at a restaurant I've never been to.
As I come up with new things that I want to do for the year to accomplish I'll add it to the list here and when I accomplish something that's on my bucket list I'll cross it out here and post pictures of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment