Monday, November 18, 2013

My first music post! I'm really excited about this. I wasn't sure who I wanted my first music post to be about but I decided it should be this band. This is definitely not the kind of music I usually listen to. But recently, my taste in music has changed significantly. I went from mainstream to indie in .01 seconds. So I'm open to listening to any kind of music at the moment. My friend introduced me to this band a few months ago. They're a local band in Des Plaines. And for a local band they're pretty well known. I say Storm The Front, and bam, someone says they know the members in the band. They're also very good. Like REALLY good. I saw them live a couple weeks ago and during the whole concert I was headbanging. Even one of the band members noticed how much fun I was having. After the concert, I met the members and they're all very nice, humble, and let's not forget, cute! I think to enjoy STF, you do need to be a bit open with music. I had my sister listen to it, and she's strictly artsy fartsy music, and she did not like them one bit. But they are very talented musicians. I enjoy their music so much that I'm actually going to another one of their shows again at the end of November! And baking red velvet brownies for them too. They're in for a sweet delicious treat after eating all the turkey they had! So take a listen and tell me what you think of it! I, for one, love their songs. The bass is pretty hot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment