Wednesday, December 18, 2013


Top: H&M
Jacket: Von Maur
Leggings: Von Maur 
Shoes: Vince Camuto

It's been quite a few busy weeks! I'm sorry for the lack of posting and updating. Class has been over and done with for the past week and I've been relaxing and chilling with friends and family. I'm already signed up for classes next term and I can't be anymore excited than I already am. I hope everyone did and is doing well with finals.
In just a week, Christmas will be here. I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I can't even believe it's been a whole year. I've gone through quite a lot this year, and I can't begin to explain how far I've gone as an individual. Now the new year is close and we become more in-tune with ourselves, but usually that last for like 3 weeks at the most and then we're back to our old habits. We then choose what our New Year's Resolution will be. My New Year's Resolution is going to be to stop saying 'like' so much. I say that word so often in my conversations and I feel so unintelligent and uneducated when I use that word. If you guys want to tell me what your New Year's Resolution is, I'd love to hear them! So don't be shy to leave a comment below of your resolution for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment