Monday, November 25, 2013


Clothes:
Top: H&M
Leggings: Forever 21
Booties: American Eagle
Gold Chain: Macy's

Makeup: 
Eyebrows: Ulta eyebrow pencil in Brunette
Liquid Eyeliner: Ulta
Eyeliner: Prestige
Mascara: Benefit's They're Real
Blush: Benefit's Coralista
Lipstick: MAC in Rebel A13

So recently, I've been getting told I dress like the 90s babies generation of Hipster. If that even makes any sense? This is just what people tell me. So I'll term it as 'Our Generation' of hipster dressing. Since winter is finally coming in, I've been dressing very warmly, and I'll say it, as a 'White Girl' when I go out for classes, but when I go out I do dress nicely like this. Don't hate the white girl style. When you live in a very cold area you will be wearing yoga pants, north face, and ugg boots. :P

For tonight, I went out for some relaxation at this place (which I can not name for personal reasons) for some chit chat and then later to go see Catching Fire! I can not even explain how magnificent the movie was. I had high hopes for it because director, Francis Lawrence, is one of the best directors in Hollywood. He directed one of my favorite movies, Water For Elephants, which was beautiful as well! So of course, I knew he would do a splendid job with Catching Fire and he reached and surpassed my expectations for this movie. All my favorite scenes were in the movie. That's a first. The clothes were just absolutely exquisite. Katniss's clothes were just beautiful. From the second she appeared on the screen till the very end. And the actors! I knew Sam Claflin, AKA Finnick Odair, would just do amazing! If you don't know what other movie's he's been in, he was in Pirates of the Caribbean and Snow White and the Huntsman. Jena Malone, AKA Johanna Mason, may just be my new women crush! She stole every scene. And I did enjoy that elevator scene. Peeta, Katniss, and Haymitch's faces were a perfect representation of how a person would react. Needless to say, I recommend everyone to watch this movie. Can't wait for Mockingjay: Part 1! Just 360 days left! Not that I'm counting or anything. Happy Monday and have a good week! More posts to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment