Sunday, December 1, 2013


Top: Wet Seal
Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Von Maur
Shoes: Converses
Bow: Icing


Wow! What a week! There's a lot to cram in to this post but I'll try to make it brief. And Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! I hope you had all the turkey, sweet potato, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, cranberry, and bread that you wanted! My thanksgiving was just splendid. It was so yummy and delicious. Thanksgiving has to be my favorite holiday because of the food. I even had some apple cider! So delish! Then to top it off, I saw Les Miserables after celebrating thanksgiving. What a beautiful play. Good to know it still makes me cry like a baby.

This past week, I went to two concerts. Both local bands. They are so good though! Wednesday, I went to go see Savior Self for their acoustic show. They played 5 songs. Two of them were covers from Alkaline Trio and Drake. Which I've got to say, I'm not a big Drake fan but he did a splendid job covering Drake. The singer did even better than Drake. I'm planning to see them again December 22 so if any of my local readers sees this, you should definitely come to their Christmas show at the House of Blues. We can chat and have an awesome time listening to some rock music! If you wear Christmas stuff, you'll get free merch from Savior Self! How awesome is that?! And just last night I saw Storm The Front, AGAIN! Naturally, they were friggen superb. Every one of my readers should check them out. They're pretty darn good. You can find Savior Self on YouTube and iTunes, and you can find Storm The Front on YouTube, Spotify, and iTunes.

I will post my Thanksgiving outfit sometime soon. I've been crammed with homework lately. These teachers must think we don't have a life outside of school or something.

Have a good week, my readers. Christmas holiday is just getting near! One and a half more weeks and I'll be free from classes for a month. Good luck with exams and homework for the next few weeks. I know it'll be hard to focus when freedom is right at the tip of your tongue. We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment