Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello! And welcome to my blog! My name is Cristina but people have started to call me Cris. I'm not entirely sure why but I'm kinda liking it. This past summer, I had the inspiration to start a blog. But I wasn't sure what I wanted it to consist of until now. I've been finding inspiration through fashion, music, and health recently so this is mainly what my blog will be about. It will have outfit of the days/nights, my favorite magazines, fashion shows, videos from concerts I go to, songs I've discovered, songs I've made, and nutrition and health stuff. I really hope while running this blog, it can help people who are stuck or lost. These three things have helped me so much this past year and I hope it can help you too. I hope you enjoy my blog and find inspiration through this.

-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment