Saturday, November 16, 2013



Top: Kim Rogers
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Gap
Booties: Rocketdog
Heart Necklace: Nasty Gal 

Today I met someone you may or may not know. Janel Parrish, the girl who plays Mona in Pretty Little Liars. It was a two and a half hour wait but it was pretty worth it to meet her. She's sweet, kind and very approachable. I'm surprised I wasn't starstruck. She's so tiny too like me! That's probably another reason why I was so comfortable talking to her because she's just a few inches taller than me. She was originally supposed to stay till 3:30 and we didn't meet her till about 4. It was really nice of her to extend her meet and greet. Don't forget part 2 of season 4 of Pretty Little Liars comes back January 7. Keep your eye out for A. She's always got her eye on you!

P.S I am currently looking for someone to take pictures of my style posts. I'd mostly prefer someone who lives near me. If any of my friends or people who attend the college I'm at does photography please shoot me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment